Welcome

Can I read over 3,000,000 words in six months (and keep my job and friends)?

Tuesday 23 August 2011

The Mission

Hi, my name is Lucy and I am a WOTmaniac. (Hiiii Luuceee)

Not that I need (or want) help. Instead, I choose to embrace my addiction and even attempt to spread it around the world (MWA-HA-HA!) or at least, around my friends (mwa-ha-ha?).

The mission? Attempt to re-read the entirety of the Wheel of Time saga before the final instalment, A Memory of Light, is released in March 2012-ish. That is thirteen books ranging from 226,687 to 393,823 words each, plus prologues and epilogues, in just over six months.


The last time I completed a re-read was in the run up to book 12, The Gathering Storm in 2009, it took me five months. Can I finish the extra two books in just one extra month?

In the words of the late, great Robert Jordan; Read And Find Out!

The first update will be on the 4th of September. Feel free to read along!

No comments:

Post a Comment